The Sims 4 is a computer game in the genre of ‘life simulator’, a continuation of the series The Sims after The Sims 3.
General Characteristic of the Game
The key features of the game are the following:
- Characters are very smart. The player can easily create and control intelligent characters with unique personality types, looks, and emotions in The Sims 4;
- Generate unique characters and change their appearance, style, character traits, skills, career, and even gait. For the first time in the game, the characters feel and express emotions. Your characters have access to a range of emotions that are affected by your actions, other characters, and objects in the game. Emotions offer a choice of more actions and give you the opportunity to create unforgettable game moments. Enjoy the way your characters behave and show their character by communicating with other heroes in the game;
- Produce characters, manage their mind, body, and heart and bring your stories to life in The Sims 4;
- Grateful design tools – brand new modes of building and creating characters have become more influential, suitable, and interesting. You have an opportunity to generate characters with unbelievable accuracy. Without much effort, dream houses are designed in a new, room-oriented mode of construction;
- Various cities – evaluate new opportunities of the game in dynamic and bright cities. Select a place where you want to construct houses and conduct explore activities. Expand the circle of acquaintances, communicate with other characters in the city and visit public parks and establishments;
- Valuable rewards – earn new items, outfits, and character traits by completing tasks, searching for collectibles, and discovering achievements;
- Share your creations – assets and download new content and share it with others in The Sims Gallery 4. Get valuable tips, information, and hints from viewing content that other players offer, and apply the knowledge gained in practice.
How to Do Homework in The Sims 4?
In The Sims 4, both school children and university students are required to do homework. The progress of a person, the improvement or deterioration of grades depends on the success and regularity of homework execution. If a character does not do the homework, he/she may be excluded from an educational institution. In general, everything is the same as in real life, study is very important for every person!
Where Is Homework Located?
As practice shows, performing homework assignments in the game, The Sims 4 is not difficult. All that is necessary to do is find the notebook in the character’s luggage (this is the lower right corner in the life mode) and indicate the task. The appearance of notebooks differs depending on the age category of the sim, but on mouseover, it will be indicated that this is homework and what is the stage of its completion (completed, in progress).
In order for the character to start fulfilling homework, you should click on the notebook and choose the desired action. The sim will take out a notebook and sit down to work at the table or in a more convenient place, for example, on the bed. The choice of a place of work depends on the type of the task itself: written or oral. The homework ends when the notification about the successful completion of the assignment is displayed.
Is It Possible to Improve Grades?
It is important to indicate that in order to improve grades, it is possible to do additional tasks, which, as a rule, open after completing the main homework.
How Can I Do Sims 4 Homework More Faster?
If you need your character to complete the homework tasks more quickly, you can choose from several options. First of all, it is recommended to add a place to study to your house in the game. You should also teach your sim how to explore and have discussions in the game since sims with high discussion and investigation skills will complete their homework efficiently and also complete all papers faster.
The Sims 4 Homework Optimization Trick
Today, you can find effective mods on the net that will help you execute homework easier. It is recommended to pay attention to the “Faster Homework” mod. It is changing the entire existing system of homework for schoolchildren. By clicking on a notebook, primary school children can choose options: replenishment of vocabulary, schedule lessons, exercises in mathematics, social studies, etc. And all this will give a bonus to the development of creativity, motor skills, and communication skills.
For students, the following options are added to the homework: the practice of artistic writing, the study of sociology, music theory, etc. There are many options. They will also give bonuses to the skills of guitar, fitness, writing, rocketry, and more.
Thus, now homework will really benefit the younger generation!
As you can see, the game The Sims 4 is very addicting and offers players many unique opportunities. Learning in the game plays an important role since both schoolchildren and students must study. Therefore, the importance of doing homework is not in question. But you can make it simpler, faster, and more efficient. Use the knowledge gained in this review in your playing life, and your character will definitely receive a high grade!